Search found 23 matches
- Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:43 pm
- Forum: Mobile Applications
- Topic: LDS Tools API Access/Information
- Replies: 3
- Views: 716
My YSA ward is also wanting to build a communication tool that members can download and recieve push notifications. The only things we want from an API are SSO tokens and the account’s ward Unit ID to check if they are a ward member. Or even just a true/false if we query if SSO token belongs to the ...
- Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 pm
- Forum: Family Safety with Technology
- Topic: Need logging router with login internet access and more
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5886
I'd make the suggestion of grabbing an old computer, throw some version of linux on there, and set it up as a proxy server. I believe that could be customized to accomplish basically the same thing. User log-in, activity logs, filtering, etc. Just a thought. Exactly what I was thinking. Since you s...
- Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 pm
- Forum: Featured Article Discussions
- Topic: Challenges of Global MLS Communication
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2799
Keep up the good work with developing MLS! My unit (I believe) has a broadcast connection, but MLS still goes through a modem connection, and it takes alot of time to send data. Will the callings information take a significant additional amount of time to dial in? Also, will the central calling data...