Search found 1 match

by jatoth-p40
Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:59 pm
Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
Topic: Melchizedek Priesthood Ordination & Certificate
Replies: 69
Views: 18447

You can also print a MP ordination certificate at the ward level. Pass it on to the High Councilor in charge of the ward, and have him give it to Stake Presidency at High Council meeting. May only take a few weeks to a month instead of your usual 3 to 4 to get it.

Go to advanced search