Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:31 am
- Forum: Online Donations
- Topic: Tithing and Donation Problems
- Replies: 70
- Views: 13530
Related to this, can members back-date a tithing donation? For example, if they want to the tithing to be counted as part of 2020, is that possible? If so, how?
- Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:05 am
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Website access levels of Sunday School presidency member
- Replies: 2
- Views: 497
Our ward Sunday School 1st counselor has church website access to some screens he shouldn't have. We've verified that his access levels from his prior calling (stake YM presidency) were removed, but he still can view some screens he shouldn't be able to. Is there something else we should be doing?
- Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:32 am
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Signature Cards - Online
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1316
Do we need to take the actual signature card in to our local bank as well? Or, if we upload it to LCR and it shows as pending, is that all we need to do?