Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm
- Forum: Reports and Forms
- Topic: 2011 Annual Church Material Order Form and Deadline
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4157
I am the ward clerk and cannot access "restricted area". I am listed as ward clerk on website, I can login however cannot access the restricted area. Note: I can order items through ldscatalog.com site with my unit number and login; however, store.lds.org is not recognizing my login as an administra...
- Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 am
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: New Bishopric- What do I do?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2623
Super! Thanx so much. I was told to seek "labels" for donation envelopes until the new ones arrive. Is anyone aware if labels are available for donation envelopes for new Bishops to use until revised envelopes arrive?
- Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 am
- Forum: Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)
- Topic: How to Add a New Website Administrator
- Replies: 2
- Views: 839
Our ward has called a new "Ward Clerk" and we need to make make a change to our current website administrator. How do we add/edit/delete website administrators on lds.org?