Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 am
- Forum: FamilySearch Family Tree Application
- Topic: Memories attached to living people
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1495
If I attach memories to someone who is living (like my great-grandpa), what will happen when he dies? I understand that nobody else but me can see those memories, but once he dies, will it merge with his "real" record ID that everyone can see? Or can I do it even if it doesn't happen autom...
- Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:18 am
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Multiple VT Coordinators
- Replies: 5
- Views: 532
I am a stake clerk, and one of my ward clerks is trying to add two VT Coordinators. However, when he gets to the second person, it says it will replace the first person. Is it possible to have two VT Coordinators in the new LCR 3.0?