Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue May 21, 2019 12:58 pm
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Remove "Household E-mail" addresses
- Replies: 3
- Views: 598
I have worked in depth as a membership clerk and now an Exec Sec in the Ward I reside. I use the send message feature in LCR constantly, but I am realizing many of our members are confused about why, or why not, they are getting my emails. It seems that most are confused that there are two fields, H...
- Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:16 pm
- Forum: iPhone/iPad Member Tools App
- Topic: LDS Tools
- Replies: 1
- Views: 558
It seems to me that submit function on the iOS app stopped working. I have everything correct and can login using the same creeds as I do on the web, but sync seems to be broken.
- Thu May 05, 2016 10:59 pm
- Forum: Lesson Schedules
- Topic: Lesson Schedule Permissions aren't working as documented
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1654
I have a Relief Society Presidency member asking why she can't modify the Relief Society Lesson Schedule. I started by verifying her calling. It is correct. She is set as the 1st counselor in the RS. Second, I needed to understand what someone with this calling is seeing within the Lesson Schedule s...
- Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:38 am
- Forum: Membership Help
- Topic: Can we stop printing so much?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1974
I agree, it is overwhelming how much we print. I have started to use cutepdf which will allow you to save the document in pdf format on the computer. Even with this work around, we don't need to print something for every phone number that changes.