Search found 102 matches
- Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:23 pm
- Forum: Church Account
- Topic: Receiving Missionary Online Recommendation System notifications for previous ward
- Replies: 2
- Views: 461
You or the bishop can also contact the Global Service Center if additional assistance is required...
- Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:19 am
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: How to update Missionary Progress Report
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1422
The data on the Progress Record is controlled by the full-time missionaries' Area Book Planner app (on their mobile device). If they are unable to correct their data, please have them "Report a Problem" through the ABP app.
- Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:43 pm
- Forum: Main Church Website
- Topic: ldschurch.org email
- Replies: 15
- Views: 18143
By default, counselors in mission presidencies do not receive LDSChurch.org email addresses. Only mission presidents and their companions have official Church email accounts (@ldschurch.org).
- Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: Old missionary aplication
- Replies: 3
- Views: 747
It sounds like the stake president wants you to cancel the recommendation. Stake clerks (by default) do not have rights in MORS to do this - unless they are also "submission clerks". The stake president, his counselors, or a "submission clerk" must log into MORS and cancel the re...
- Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 pm
- Forum: Mobile Applications
- Topic: Can anyone confirm an iPhone app called "Clerk"?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2010
If you are using Safari on an Apple device (iPhone/iPad), you were probably prompted to add a shortcut to your home page. This is safe to do; it's not malicious.
Sandywlmt wrote:I just hope that it won't make the blessing not count.
I hope so too. But that would ultimately be at the direction of the bishop or stake president, who hold priesthood keys for such decisions