Search found 4966 matches
- Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 am
- Forum: Leader and Clerk Resources
- Topic: Missionary > Progress Record
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3158
As a missionary, I treated each row as a household, not an individual. That said, I didn't get a chance to teach many families on my mission (mainly couples and individuals).
- Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:04 pm
- Forum: Lesson Schedules
- Topic: out of ward assignments
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1049
If the clerk in the ward where you're assigned creates an out-of-unit record for you in his ward and assigns you to a standard calling (Indexer, for example), you will be able to at least view the LDS.org tools for that ward.
Yes, the ward clerk or the assistant ward clerk over membership can log in to MLS on the clerk computer and change the spelling of your name on your membership record (which should match your legal name) and/or your preferred name.
- Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:30 pm
- Forum: Mobile Applications
- Topic: I want to build an iOS app that allows you to stream General
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1517
It's also streamed on YouTube – maybe that would be an easier link to use, for your purposes, if nobody has the LDS.org stream link...
- Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 am
- Forum: FamilySearch Indexing
- Topic: indexing app - android
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13409
The new Indexing system to be released later this year will be web-based, meaning it's accessible from a web browser on any computer, tablet, or (presumably) phone. I don't think it will be a specific app, but rather a web site that you will be able to go to to Index online.
- Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:59 pm
- Forum: General Clerk Discussions
- Topic: getting information required for quarterly report
- Replies: 1
- Views: 512
Here are a few tips to consider for collecting the report: 1) Present what you need simply. Each relevant organization should only have 2 to 4 items that they need to report, so you can ask for what you need in the body of the email or a written note. 2) Start early. If secretaries are already gathe...
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 pm
- Forum: Family History
- Topic: Personal Security and Family History
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4736
Nobody's personal information is truly safe from someone who wants to get it – whether online, or sitting on a living room shelf. Keep backups, change your passwords occasionally, and pay attention to activity on your bank account. Keep your house locked and have a security system of some sort (coul...
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm
- Forum: Digital Media
- Topic: USB Flash setup for Come Follow Me videos on Roku Player
- Replies: 79
- Views: 43550
Here's a working link for that video: http://broadcast2.lds.org/church-histor ... 0p-eng.mp4
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 pm
- Forum: Other Member Technologies
- Topic: Temple Visualization Project - Need help - Excel/CSV
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1519
Whether or not a temple has a cafeteria, clothing rental, etc. would be useful.