Search found 35 matches

by sghall
Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:06 pm
Forum: Other Websites
Topic: LDS account on LDScatalog
Replies: 22
Views: 10665

crislapi wrote:Currently only the bishop, his two counselors and the ward clerk have access
It would appear that the ward Executive Secretary can access this as well.:D
by sghall
Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 am
Forum: Membership Help
Topic: Children of Record
Replies: 7
Views: 3332

Quoting the Handbook here (pg 149):

[Quote removed by Admin]
And since the parent seems to want it done yesterday, you can probably have the Stake President skip the 30 day waiting period.
by sghall
Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:05 am
Forum: Reports and Forms
Topic: Reinstatement
Replies: 2
Views: 2624

The Stake President should have a copy of the Report of Church Disciplinary Action form from the excommunication. This form has a copy of the membership number on it. If he does not have a copy of the original form, he can request it from the Office of the First Presidency (CHI, 119).
by sghall
Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 am
Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
Topic: Melchizedek Priesthood Ordination & Certificate
Replies: 69
Views: 19324

Maybe it is just because I like talking to people who are in far away areas... As the executive secretary/ward clerk in my YSA ward (and as a previous victim to this situation), I sympathize with all sides on this. Usually, a parent or grandparent performs the ordination for students before they hea...
by sghall
Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 pm
Forum: General Clerk Discussions
Topic: Request Bishop contact on a membership
Replies: 19
Views: 6883

There is a really easy way of doing this without having to place a move restriction. When another ward requests the records, the current ward gets a printout saying to which ward the member is being moved to. At that point, the former bishop can use CDOL to get the phone number of the new bishop and...

Go to advanced search