December 2019 Ensugn

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
elin

December 2019 Ensugn

Post by elin »

I received my paper copy of the December Ensign in the mail. But not on the Gospel library app. It is normally up before the mail delivers the subscription. Is there a reason? Or is my phone having issues. It is new and has been good so far. Thanks for your time and attention.
davesudweeks

Re: December 2019 Ensugn

Post by davesudweeks »

I see the December Ensign on my Android Gospel library (version 5.3.1 on android version 9). For android, you swipe down to refresh the library listing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I wasn't seeing it when I approved the message - even after a refresh. I wasn't seeing it just as I started this message, but it appeared just now. (I guess refresh takes a bit.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

elin wrote:It is normally up before the mail delivers the subscription.
On several occasions this year the paper Ensign has arrived in the mail before the GL Ensign, but it is normally by just a few days. I received my paper Ensign yesterday and it showed up in GL this afternoon. One day. The longest span was about five days earlier in the year.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There was a content update just today that included the December Ensign. :)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”