How to update catalog?

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
GrasseDD

How to update catalog?

Post by GrasseDD »

GL seems to sync, but I can't figure out how to make the new handbook appear as an available book.
GrasseDD

Re: How to update catalog?

Post by GrasseDD »

Exit app and restart.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

On Android you can pull down on the library pages and it will update the catalog. That got the new handbook to show up for me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:That got the new handbook to show up for me.
Should be the new General Handbook and the FAQ for it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jonesrk wrote:On Android you can pull down on the library pages and it will update the catalog. That got the new handbook to show up for me.
The former Leadership section has been replaced with Handbooks and Callings. I had to pull down the Library page to update the catalog. Then I had to exit the app and restart it. (Actually, it crashed on its own when I pressed the new General Handbook link.

After I restarted the app and went to Handbooks and Callings, the first time I pressed General Handbook it loaded. The second time I pressed it it opened and has been working ever since, except for the links in the book that keep crashing the app the first time I select them. Usually, the second time they work.

Return to “Gospel Library”