Temporary missing content in Gospel Library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Temporary missing content in Gospel Library

Postby sbradshaw » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:34 am

There was an issue which caused content to go missing, for anyone on Android or Windows Gospel Library who opened the app between 8:30 and 11:15 AM (Mountain Time) this morning. iOS Gospel Library users who did a fresh install of the app during that time may see a similar problem.

The issue has been fixed on the server, but if your app is still in a broken state with missing content, you may need to force-close and reopen the app, then pull downward on the main library screen – this will force the app to check for updated content. Alternatively, the app should check for updated content automatically within 24 hours.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

eshutt

Re: Temporary missing content in Gospel Library

Postby eshutt » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:04 am

I have found the same. Everything was fine early this morning, now everything has changed! I am not a happy camper!!

kbutlermd

Postby kbutlermd » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:34 am

My Windows version seems to have a more serious problem. Each chapter view is in a single text type view. This happened spontaneously and affects BoM, D&C, etc. No change when I deleted the scripture section and uploaded this morning. Random numbers are spaced throughout the text.

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Postby sbradshaw » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:30 pm

eshutt wrote:I have found the same. Everything was fine early this morning, now everything has changed! I am not a happy camper!!

If you're on Android or iOS, you should be able to do a pull-refresh on the main library screen, and it will fix itself.

In Windows Gospel Library, I think there is still an issue, related to CSS styles and fonts for content. An update for Windows Gospel Library is being submitted to the Microsoft Store.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”