Gospel Library Ideas\Suggestions

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
Jardaine

Re: Gospel Library Ideas\Suggestions

Post by Jardaine »

So recently I have been reading some Gospel supporting books I purchased through other apps like nook and Kindle. These apps have support for a font called "Open Dyslexic" which is an open source font that frequently helps those who suffer from dyslexia to more easily read things. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that Gospel Library currently has font options for this type of thing, so I figured I'd make the recommendation/request
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library Ideas\Suggestions

Post by rmrichesjr »

Jardaine wrote:So recently I have been reading some Gospel supporting books I purchased through other apps like nook and Kindle. These apps have support for a font called "Open Dyslexic" which is an open source font that frequently helps those who suffer from dyslexia to more easily read things. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that Gospel Library currently has font options for this type of thing, so I figured I'd make the recommendation/request
Please go ahead and make a recommendation/request. This is a user-to-user discussion forum, not an official channel for making recommendations or requests. The forum is not monitored by official personnel for purposes of gathering feature requests. Please use the 'Feedback' or similar feature in the app or on the Church website to register your request via an official channel.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”