How to Force Sync

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
mlz01

How to Force Sync

Post by mlz01 »

I used to be able to swipe down on the screen to force sync the app. Now it does not let me do it. How do we force sync now? Thanks
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: How to Force Sync

Post by sbradshaw »

In Android Gospel Library, swiping down on a chapter no longer starts a sync. However, you can still swipe down in other places – swiping on the list of tags or notebooks (in the Notes section of the app) will start a sync; or, swiping down on the main library screen will start a sync and check for content updates.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mlz01

Post by mlz01 »

Thank you. It was much more convenient to be able to swipe down wherever I am instead of having to go to a main screen. But, at least there is still a way to do it.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

mlz01 wrote:Thank you. It was much more convenient to be able to swipe down wherever I am instead of having to go to a main screen. But, at least there is still a way to do it.
I wonder if there were problems with the app being confused between swiping down to start a sync and swiping down to move the chapter? I have no special knowledge of the app, but that thought came to mind when I was reading the thread.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”