Syncing Gospel Library across multiple devices...

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Syncing Gospel Library across multiple devices...

Postby jdlessley » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:00 pm

davidwhipple50 wrote:Yes... it would be nice to have someone from the church respond concerning this problem.

The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. There is little change anyone with responsibility for, or have authority to speak for, the app will ever see this thread. The official method to give feedback is to use the in-app feedback.

davidwhipple50 wrote:It seems reasonable to have a "Sync" button to force a sync.

You can force a sync by signing out of the app and then sign back in. The issue with that method is the loss of data that has not been synced with the website.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

wynnlady

Postby wynnlady » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:54 am

I have my scriptures on an IPhone, IPAD, and Kindle. I am trying to since my kindle with the others. My verification says my name or password is wrong. So I changed my password on all my accounts and it still will not let me in.. I can sign into my gospel account on the Church website on my kindle, but when I try to sync my scriptures, I receive the error message. Help!!

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Postby sbradshaw » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:30 pm

davidwhipple50 wrote:Yes... it would be nice to have someone from the church respond concerning this problem. It seems reasonable to have a "Sync" button to force a sync.

iOS Gospel Library now has a way to force a sync – if you go to the main library screen, you can pull downward, which will show a spinner, then check for content updates and do an annotation sync. Pulling to refresh in Notes > All also does an annotation sync.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”