No Content Error after Updating Gospel Library App on Ipad

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: No Content Error after Updating Gospel Library App on Ipad

Postby lajackson » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:41 pm

kristingjones wrote:... it looks like they are gone! Are they really??? Does anyone know how to view them or get them back?

They probably are not gone. Patience normally will bring them back.

Make sure you are signed on with your Church Account. The servers seem to have had a bad week. In the past, everything usually has synced and come back in a few days.

phanderhan

Postby phanderhan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:17 pm

That is exactly why I didn't delete the App when I had this problem. I didn't want to take a chance and lose everything I had marked. I just did what someone else said - change to another language, and that did the trick for me.

kazawada

Postby kazawada » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:27 am

Mine is also telling me that I need to connect to internet to load it’s starting content but every other Internet-based application on my iPad is connected to the Internet just fine so it must be something with Aaliyah scriptures. Any idea how to report problems with LDS scriptures or is this it?

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:49 am

kazawada wrote:Mine is also telling me that I need to connect to internet to load it’s starting content but every other Internet-based application on my iPad is connected to the Internet just fine so it must be something with Aaliyah scriptures.

Try the suggestions in sbradshaw's post (9 posts before yours). You may also want to look at this post in the Gospel Library starting content will not load thread topic that may help.

kazawada wrote:Any idea how to report problems with LDS scriptures or is this it?

Use the in-app Send Feedback found in the Additional Info section of the Settings menu item. The forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. It is not an official reporting channel. From time to time we do get programmers visiting the forum but you cannot count on what is posted here getting to the appropriate development team.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”