No longer able to download Gospel Library app

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
akrnshaw

Re: No longer able to download Gospel Library app

Post by akrnshaw »

My wife has a new iPad. Everything was transferred but Gospel Library would not open. Went to App Store and went through the download process. When it says open...only get the Moroni picture and after 12 seconds kicks back to iPad home screen. Tried this several times. Gospel Library still on old iPad and on my iPad. But cannot get it to load on new iPad.
akrnshaw

Post by akrnshaw »

It seems many are having this same problem, but none of the solutions suggested work. Surely someone knows how to solve this problem.
kandiceriser

Re: Unable to open or download content to Gospel Library

Post by kandiceriser »

The Gospel library app works fine on my old phone, iPhone 6. But the links don’t work on my new phone, iPhone XS. I don’t have an internet app to uninstall. So I can’t use that advice. My husband’s android phone works fine with the Library app, and he uses the same internet I do. The only solution I can think of to get the Library links to work is to go back to my old iPhone 6. I don’t want an android phone.

[moderator note: Post moved from an Android thread to this thread with a somewhat similar topic.]
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

akrnshaw wrote:My wife has a new iPad. Everything was transferred but Gospel Library would not open. Went to App Store and went through the download process. When it says open...only get the Moroni picture and after 12 seconds kicks back to iPad home screen. Tried this several times. Gospel Library still on old iPad and on my iPad. But cannot get it to load on new iPad.
Are you still seeing this problem today (able to download Gospel Library, but unable to open it)?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to open or download content to Gospel Library

Post by sbradshaw »

kandiceriser wrote:The Gospel library app works fine on my old phone, iPhone 6. But the links don’t work on my new phone, iPhone XS. I don’t have an internet app to uninstall. So I can’t use that advice. My husband’s android phone works fine with the Library app, and he uses the same internet I do. The only solution I can think of to get the Library links to work is to go back to my old iPhone 6. I don’t want an android phone.

[moderator note: Post moved from an Android thread to this thread with a somewhat similar topic.]
Are you still seeing the problem where links don't work today? I think it may have been fixed with a content update.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”