Audio tracking/bar not working with Saints: a history of the church Vol 2

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
W0067293

Audio tracking/bar not working with Saints: a history of the church Vol 2

Post by W0067293 »

In the IOS app the Saints track is not showing the full track's length (for audio). At first it showed 0:00 for the end time, but now it shows about 3 min. If the track is paused it reverts to the start of the track and moving the played icon all the way to the right only skips to the 3 min mark.

I usually listen to scriptures and if I am in a long chapter I can stop it midway and pick up where I left off the next time I hit play. If I need to jump back a couple minutes I can just drag the icon back a little. However, I can do neither with the Saints: a history of the church's tracks.

I am listening in the app so I understand I am streaming the audio. Internet connectivity is not an issue, as I mentioned above I am able to listen to scriptures just fine and jump around in the track as needed.
scottbrinton

Re: Audio tracking/bar not working with Saints: a history of the church Vol 2

Post by scottbrinton »

Same issue here.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Audio tracking/bar not working with Saints: a history of the church Vol 2

Post by sbradshaw »

I've seen this as well (in both volumes of Saints); I'd recommend sending it as feedback under Settings in Gospel Library.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”