Can’t open library app

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
huntera1234

Can’t open library app

Post by huntera1234 »

I haven’t been able to open the app for awhile. Tried to reload it on my Apple devices but nothing’s working. What should I do? Help please
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can’t open library app

Post by russellhltn »

What version of iOS?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
roylancemaureens1

Post by roylancemaureens1 »

I'm having the same problem. I deleted the app, turned the phone off and back on and reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. I then got a new phone today and it won't load on that phone either. I am so frustrated as I teach seminary and need to have access to the manuals, etc.. please help me. My son is having the same problem with Iphone 6, I had an iphone7plus and now have an 11. App just crashes.
JenniferHughes

Post by JenniferHughes »

I am having the same problem. Please update and fix fast! Need to study the scripture Easter Week!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

JenniferHughes wrote:Please update and fix fast!
While some developers do visit the forum, the forum is not an official support channel. The forum is primarily user-to-user support. Those who can look into the issue and take action may not see this thread. To contact the development team use the in-app feedback. When you cannot get into the app use the email address gospelstudyapp@gmail.com and provide device information, iOS version, and Gospel Library version in addition to the issue you are experiencing.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Some people have found that putting the device into airplane mode allows the app to start up. Once started, you can turn off airplane mode and it works after that. I don't think that's required every time your start it, just to allow the app to initialize.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”