iPad Gospel Library app

cchang

iPad Gospel Library app

Post by cchang »

A member has the Gospel Library app installed but is not able to download the some of the come follow me curriculum. He is stating that he can only download only certain items. Is this based on the user's log in account access? I would think it is but when I check mine, I am not signed in with my account and I have more access and even the Leadership Handbook 2 access. How do I check if I'm signed in or this is based on user permission and what they have access to? I would have expected the user to have access to most of the come follow me items.
davesudweeks

Re: iPad Gospel Library app

Post by davesudweeks »

I am a counselor in the EQ Presidency so I have a little more access than a regular member, but not much. I'm on Android 9, current Gospel Library version and I can download all the documents for all the topics in the Come Follow Me section.

I wonder if the member has an older iPad and the problem is due to their iOS version?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

cchang wrote:A member has the Gospel Library app installed but is not able to download the some of the come follow me curriculum. He is stating that he can only download only certain items. Is this based on the user's log in account access? I would think it is but when I check mine, I am not signed in with my account and I have more access and even the Leadership Handbook 2 access. How do I check if I'm signed in or this is based on user permission and what they have access to? I would have expected the user to have access to most of the come follow me items.
Handbook 2 is publicly available; it's Handbook 1 that's restricted based on the user's calling.
He could try force closing and reopening the app (iOS) or going to the home screen and pulling downward (Android) to force the app to check for a content update. What version of the app is he on, and what OS?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
bookwalk

Post by bookwalk »

I am having the same problem with ALL my 4 Android Devices as well as my husband's I Pad. I have been trying to find a source of tech help on both platforms. If you and others are having this problem, there should be someone working on this issue.

Return to “Mobile Applications”