Video Tutorial of how to use the Ward Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tslemke

Video Tutorial of how to use the Ward Calendar

Post by tslemke »

Does anyone know of any video tutorials on how to use the ward calendar and directories? I would like to give them to my less than tech savvy ward. Otherwise I will just make my own.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The wiki article Calendar has three videos in the section Video tutorials. I don't know of any equivalents for the Directory.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
casper684

Re: Video Tutorial of how to use the Ward Calendar

Post by casper684 »

Any plans to update tutorial videos for the 3.0 calendar? Sure could use for training purposes.
NPAlemany

Post by NPAlemany »

tslemke,
If you are interested I can send you the power point tutorial we created in our stake called "How to Schedule the Building". It's based on the old calendar system but could easily be applied to the latest update. I have it in English, Spanish and Chinese.
casper684

Post by casper684 »

Thank you but there was an online one for old calendar. I have used that for training. Finally created my own document w screenshot photos. Looking for new one when available.

Return to “Calendar”