Reservation Issue - Rooms in use are able to be double booked

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
drepouille

Re: Reservation Issue - Rooms in use are able to be double b

Post by drepouille »

russellhltn wrote:In fact, it's probably a good idea to give them some editor rights so they can create events for private functions.
If a Building Scheduler creates events for private functions, they should only appear on a private calendar, right? Otherwise, it wouldn't be a very private event.

I guess I never thought about creating a private stake calendar specifically so the Building Scheduler could create private events. It's a good idea, but it never dawned on me to do that.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Reservation Issue - Rooms in use are able to be double b

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote:If a Building Scheduler creates events for private functions, they should only appear on a private calendar, right? Otherwise, it wouldn't be a very private event.
There's a good argument for doing it that way. You probably don't want the whole stake subscribed to it by default.

But I've been noticing a number of threads about having problems with private calendars.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”