Full Time Missionaries Scheduling Building

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Full Time Missionaries Scheduling Building

Postby jdlessley » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:57 am

jeffevannelson wrote:Currently there is no way for people not in a ward to schedule a building.

To be more accurate the members of a stake can schedule a location (building). Additionally members of a unit in another stake can schedule a location if that unit is added to the system by the hosting stake administrators. For the purpose of this discussion a mission cannot be added as a unit sharing a location and missionaries serving in the area are not members of the host stake.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

nancyalemany

Re: Full Time Missionaries Scheduling Building

Postby nancyalemany » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 am

I have found that it is always best to have the missionaries schedule the building through their ward mission leader. That way I know that HE is aware of what is going on and can ensure that things go smoothly, no matter what the missionaries have in mind. For the mission to schedule the building, I encourage them to use the High Counselman in the agent stake the building is located in. Sometimes there hasn't been someone assigned on the High Counsel so I (as the building coordinator) have put it on a "Private Events" calendar for the mission.

Return to “Calendar”