How can I turn a stake calendar into a ward calendar?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mnmpeterson

Re: How can I turn a stake calendar into a ward calendar?

Post by mnmpeterson »

From what I can tell, changing a stake calendar to a ward calendar and vice versa is not possible. I am both a stake and ward calendar administrator and I am not able to change any stake calendar to a calendar in my ward and I cannot change any of my ward's calendars to a stake calendar.

I think the options are there simply for information purposes only. The system probably uses the same page for editing and creating a calendar. The options are changeable for when creating a new calendar only.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mnmpeterson wrote:From what I can tell, changing a stake calendar to a ward calendar and vice versa is not possible. I am both a stake and ward calendar administrator and I am not able to change any stake calendar to a calendar in my ward and I cannot change any of my ward's calendars to a stake calendar.
From other messages, it appears to have happened in the past. But perhaps the current calendar version doesn't allow it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Currently you have to pretty much recreate the calendar as a ward calendar.

Return to “Calendar”