v2.7: Error when generating PDF for printing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
walterfwildman

Re: v2.7: Error when generating PDF for printing

Postby walterfwildman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:00 pm

I tried again and still cannot generate PDF File of Calendar. 12-4 and 12-5.
I have been the an Assistant Stake Clerk, Stake Website Administrator and Ward Website Administrator since Jan 2009. I tried printing on the day the update was installed, and could not create the PDF file to print. Since that time, I verified with 3 Default Stake Administrators and all can print. I verified with 3 Ward Administrators and all can print. I verified 3 users without administrative rights can print.
I assigned my wife to be Stake Website Administrator and as Administrator in the Calendar and she could print both before and after the actions.
I had myself removed (Tuesday 12-2) from the Callings on the Stake and Ward levels and waited 24 hours. I did not appear in the Leadership in the Directories. I did a Leadership update on the Stake Computer. I still was not able to print. I was added (Thursday 12-4) as Assistant Stake Clerk and Website Administrator. Still unable to print, Still try another date rage or try again error.
I tried today at 12:50 PM MST about 24 hours after fixes added. No change in who can print.
Could it possibly be individual users profiles?
I appreciate your time and efforts to solve this problem. I would be glad to help you in testing as you try fixes. You could call or text me.
Twin Falls South Stake, Twin Falls 24th Ward

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm

I just tried it again and it seems to be working now. I tried selecting all locations and it worked. Previously it would fail on all but two locations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

walterfwildman

Postby walterfwildman » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:45 pm

I tried again just now 2:44 PM MST 12-8-2014, and it still does not work for me. I still get the Error creating PDF. I used my wife's account and it still works, just as it did before.

CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby CrockettDR » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:31 am

We are still working on this one, hopefully with have another fix by Thursday.

yodagma

Postby yodagma » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:17 am

Eureka! I finally got to try it late Thursday Night and i am now able to print the Calendar. I tried again this morning, 8:00 AM and it still works. I tried my wife's account and she can still print. It's great to be like the rest of the Stake members. Thank you for your hard work in resolving this problem.

CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby CrockettDR » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:57 am

Good. We put in yet another fix on Thursday. Hope we got this one, it was been a nasty one to get figured out.

kummasuk

Postby kummasuk » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:17 am

I am a stake executive secretary and had this trouble for months, and it's getting kind of frustrating. Any way I can work around this until it gets fixed. This feature used to work great.

rcummard

Return to “Calendar”