Font Color Question

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kcwoods

Font Color Question

Post by kcwoods »

This may be a super simple question so bear with me. On our Calendar the ward building we utilize has been assigned the color yellow. Yellow font on white background is impossible to see. How to I get this changed? Is it a personal setting? Thanks from a squinting ward member.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Font Color Question

Post by aebrown »

kcwoods wrote:This may be a super simple question so bear with me. On our Calendar the ward building we utilize has been assigned the color yellow. Yellow font on white background is impossible to see. How to I get this changed? Is it a personal setting? Thanks from a squinting ward member.
In the Locations section of the main calendar view, click on the icon for the building that is immediately to the left of the building name. That will pop up a color selector, and you can pick any of those colors. That's a setting that is personal to you. (You can change the color of individual calendars the same way, by clicking on the colored box to the left of the calendar name.)
kcwoods

Post by kcwoods »

Awesome thank you so much! I would have never figured that out. I told you it was a silly question!
cooleym

Post by cooleym »

I had the same question about font colors, glad you asked first!
casper684

Post by casper684 »

Did the options change? I no longer see hot pink on the choice of available colors? Some colors are so close together I really like
hot pink easy to distinguish. I do have it but friend not able to get it?

Return to “Calendar”