Calendars missing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
brianjarchow

Calendars missing

Post by brianjarchow »

I moved to a new ward in March and I can not see a ward or stake calendar. I can see buildings but nothing else on the local level.

Less than one minute after I was told that my membership record was received I was able to see ward and stake members, but almost two months later I still can't see calendars. What do I need to be able to access Ward and stakecalendars?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendars missing

Post by russellhltn »

If you can see buildings, then most likely the ward/stake is not using the calendar system. By default, there are only locations - all calendars have to be created.

There is no directive that units must use the system.

The other possibility is that all the calendars they created are "private".

Either way, you'll need to talk to the unit leaders.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

brianjarchow wrote:I moved to a new ward in March and I can not see a ward or stake calendar.
I haven't tried this in a while, but it may still work. Using a laptop or computer (not a mobile device) sign in to LDS.org and to the Calendar. Go to the subscribe page.

That's it. Sometimes in the past, just going there to the actual website has triggered the Calendar to reset your ward and stake and allow you to see the correct calendars. If that doesn't work, it may be time to work with your clerk to contact the Global Service Center.

Then again, as russellhltn said, it is possible your new ward is not using the system.
iamjayiam

Post by iamjayiam »

HELP PLEASE! nothing is working
danpass

Post by danpass »

Please be more specific. What isn't working? Are you signed in to lds.org with your LDS Account?

Return to “Calendar”