Can't see all events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
WWS36

Can't see all events

Post by WWS36 »

Is anyone else having this problem: I CANNOT see some things on the calendar. I suspect that the members are scheduling bldgs on Smart Phone thru some other platform and it is NOT showing up on LDS.ORG Calendar. :shock:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't see all events

Post by russellhltn »

You may not be subscribed to the calendar they're scheduling it with. Generally, you can't see calendars of units you are not a member of. So, it might be getting scheduled by another ward.

If the event is not showing up in the building's calendar, then they're using another platform and the leadership should tell them that the schedule is invalid.

Note that there's a tool for planning youth events. It has the ability to simplify putting things on the calendar, but is doesn't automatically do so. Users may not realize they're not scheduling things.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
WWS36

Re: Can't see all events

Post by WWS36 »

This is embarassing, BUT . . . I forgot to toggle ALL meeting houses in our Stake. These short naps are very restful! <Blush> I can now see everything I'm supposed to! :mrgreen:

Return to “Calendar”