Who to contact for help?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
abroadhead

Who to contact for help?

Post by abroadhead »

Who can I contact about getting our area buildings sorted out on the calendar on LDS.org? I don’t think the buildings were reassigned correctly or at all when there was boundary changes made.
I’m wondering if anyone else has even used the calendaring tool in this area because anyone (ward/stake clerks) I’ve tried to get help on sorting this out doesn’t seem to know what I’m talking about or who to send me to.
I would like to use the tools made available to us that worked so well where I lived before I moved. But until the buildings are assigned to the right Stakes I can’t create events in the calendar.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Who to contact for help?

Post by russellhltn »

Building assignments are done by FM (Facilities Management). Your stake should have a PFR (Physical Facilities Rep). Likewise, the stake president should have some leverage with them, or at least know who to talk to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Who to contact for help?

Post by lajackson »

Your Physical Facilities Representative (PFR) should be one of the high councilors in your stake.

Return to “Calendar”