Who to contact for help?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:59 am

Who to contact for help?

Postby abroadhead » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:12 am

Who can I contact about getting our area buildings sorted out on the calendar on LDS.org? I don’t think the buildings were reassigned correctly or at all when there was boundary changes made.
I’m wondering if anyone else has even used the calendaring tool in this area because anyone (ward/stake clerks) I’ve tried to get help on sorting this out doesn’t seem to know what I’m talking about or who to send me to.
I would like to use the tools made available to us that worked so well where I lived before I moved. But until the buildings are assigned to the right Stakes I can’t create events in the calendar.

Community Administrator
Posts: 28902
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Who to contact for help?

Postby russellhltn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:54 am

Building assignments are done by FM (Facilities Management). Your stake should have a PFR (Physical Facilities Rep). Likewise, the stake president should have some leverage with them, or at least know who to talk to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Community Moderators
Posts: 9596
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Who to contact for help?

Postby lajackson » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:25 pm

Your Physical Facilities Representative (PFR) should be one of the high councilors in your stake.

Return to “Calendar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests