Data not loading on iOS

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RBeatse

Re: Data not loading on iOS

Post by RBeatse »

Still not fixed for me. Just getting the spinning wheel and the framework still.
casper684

Post by casper684 »

Still not working for me thru chrome. Daughter showed me to do thru explorer and then it works.
But thought we were told Chrome was better? I don't use explorer. Just Chrome. Guess I'll have to
use until it is resolved as I am Stake Center Bldg Scheduler and working a lot on next year calendar.
RBeatse

Post by RBeatse »

Oddly, my iPad doesn’t work with Chrome or Safari. However, my iPhone works with Chrome. Both are on iOS 12.1. Seeing the previous comment, I downloaded the Edge browser on the iPad and it worked. I have tried rebooting the pad to clear the cache in a Chrome but still nothing n
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

casper684 wrote:But thought we were told Chrome was better?
Generally. But based on what I'm seeing here, I think there's some kind of old data lurking in people's browsers that's causing problems. Switching to a "new" machine or "new" browser fixes the problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RBeatse

Post by RBeatse »

Ok, I deleted all cache and history from Chrome on my iPad and now it works AND I have the “old” tools pop up.
casper684

Post by casper684 »

Ok way out of my capabilities. Will defer to son-in-law computer whiz and report back. Tried clearing cache and history and still no help. Thanks for your feedback so I can intelligently tell him what's happening.
casper684

Post by casper684 »

Looks like working now.

Return to “Calendar”