Calendar not loading

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rem1701e

Calendar not loading

Postby rem1701e » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:38 am

I have noticed several times in the past week trying to access the calendar on lds.org that it just sits and spins and nothing loads. I am on MacOS and it does this in both Safari and Chrome. Seems to be working fine in iOS, however.

DavidWhipple

Can't access calendar

Postby DavidWhipple » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:23 pm

For some reason I can't access the calendar on my LDS.org account. This has just recently developed. I am able to log in and access all other aspects of my LDS account including my donations, my notes and leader resources. I just can't access the calendar. I've tried logging on through different browsers and still no success. Thanks for any help.

David

[Moderator note: post merged with this thread since the topics are the same.]

oobx

Re: Calendar not loading

Postby oobx » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:54 am

same here. The "Loading..." progress bar gets just over half way and stops. The rest of the screen is white.

But, this has been happening for me for a long time And I want to figure it out. I was on Mac OS X el capitan. Now Mojave. Happens in Chrome, firefox and Safari. I cleared all *.lds.org cookies.

kevintams

Postby kevintams » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 pm

I've been having the same issue. Sunday's only for the past three weeks. I happened on computers at the church and at home. Windows 10 and Mac OS.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:47 pm

I tried it just now, turning all all the building in my stake. It takes a bit, but the webpage does load.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”