server is not responding.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lproff

server is not responding.

Post by lproff »

I have been unable to access the calendar for a couple weeks now. I am able to access the directory and other tools, but not the calendar. I get the following message "server is not responding. Retry your request at a later time." and a spinning cursor. This happens at home at work, on iPad (Safari, Chrome) and Windows laptop (Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer). Any tips or hints?

Thank you,
Lance Proffit
Snohomish, WA
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: server is not responding.

Post by russellhltn »

Have the clerk contact support to open a ticket. The problem is unique to your account or perhaps your unit. If it was system-wide, we'd have 30 messages a day here asking about it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lproff

Post by lproff »

Thank you for your response. Our ward clerks are not really technology oriented. Is there another way to get a ticket created?

Regards,
Lance
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Your ward clerk should not have to be technology oriented, but I think they have to contact the global service center in your behalf. They just need to explain what happens when you go to the calendar (or even read your post to them...) so they can investigate.

Return to “Calendar”