Building Scheduler cannot see calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
justusmitchells

Building Scheduler cannot see calendars

Post by justusmitchells »

One of my building schedulers (I am the stake clerk) cannot see his ward calendars or the stake calendars. I called SLC and they said I have him set up correctly and to email the tech group about this issue. I have him set up and the building scheduler for his building and I added him as a stake administrator trying to resolve the issue. I then matched up all his settings I could with my settings but in the calendar he has no stake calendars to select only the heading Stake Calendars and below that where his ward calendars should be there is nothing. please advise what I need to do.
davesudweeks

Re: Building Scheduler cannot see calendars

Post by davesudweeks »

justusmitchells wrote:One of my building schedulers (I am the stake clerk) cannot see his ward calendars or the stake calendars. I called SLC and they said I have him set up correctly and to email the tech group about this issue. I have him set up and the building scheduler for his building and I added him as a stake administrator trying to resolve the issue. I then matched up all his settings I could with my settings but in the calendar he has no stake calendars to select only the heading Stake Calendars and below that where his ward calendars should be there is nothing. please advise what I need to do.
I suspect they were referring to sending feedback from the calendar system. This forum is user-to-user help and unless someone has experienced what he is there will not be anyone here who can help resolve it. I suggest he submit feedback from lds.org and indicate the information you provided. That will get to the actual "tech group" who can investigate and assist with his problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Building Scheduler cannot see calendars

Post by russellhltn »

justusmitchells wrote:One of my building schedulers (I am the stake clerk) cannot see his ward calendars or the stake calendars.
Odds are he simply hasn't subscribed to them. To subscribe, he needs to go to the gear icon and select "Subscriptions". Then the left side will change from the detail "display selection" to the "subscription" panel. Until you've subscribed, you'll see nothing, nada, zip.

Note that subscription settings are "sliders", not checkboxes. This is useful when talking to someone on the phone to determine if they really are in the subscription panel.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”