Expanded View to See All Events for the Month?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
maribartz

Expanded View to See All Events for the Month?

Post by maribartz »

Is there a way to change the settings for the new calendar version such that I can see an expanded view of all of the events for each date? It looks like it is currently set to show you one or two events for any particular date, and then if there are more events, you have to click on the +# in order to see the rest of the activities. Or maybe even set it so that when I hover my mouse over the +# it would show a small window with the other events for that day? I am trying to see all the events relevant to my organization, but I can only see the one or two things per day. It'll be really frustrating if I have to go to each day and click on all of the plus symbols in order to see what I am looking for. It used to be that you could see everything for the month all at once, and then if the calendar was filled enough that it fit more than one computer screen-worth, you just had to scroll down to see the rest of the month.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Expanded View to See All Events for the Month?

Post by russellhltn »

Have you tried Agenda mode? Even week mode would have more room for each date to display things.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
maribartz

Post by maribartz »

So right after I posted (of course), I noticed agenda mode, and that was good enough for what I needed. I didn't like week mode. I think I'd still like the option to have an expanded month view, but agenda view will work. Thank you for responding.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

If you are using a desktop or lamptop computer, it can also help to zoom out your calendar browser page a bit. In Chrome you use ctrl minus-sign

Return to “Calendar”