Accessing another stake's building

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
brockstringham72

Accessing another stake's building

Post by brockstringham72 »

Our ward is located closely to another building that is not in our stake. In the past we have had access to their calendar so we can schedule days to hold baptisms there. It is the only thing we use it for. Our stake and ward building are about 30 to 40 minutes away depending. This building is less than 10 minutes so people prefer having baptisms here. A few months ago our access disappeared. I have gone to this other stake and asked for access and the didn't know how to help us gain access either. I had our stake clerk also try to help. If you need authorization from either I can provide that. The building is the Silverlake Building in the Friendswood Stake in Houston, TX. I am in the Shadow Creek Ward in the Houston Texas South Stake. Please let me know the best way to solve this issue.

Thank you,

Brock Stringham
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Accessing another stake's building

Post by russellhltn »

Someone with stake admin access in the other stake will have to add you in.

Gear icon > Locations and Rooms > select building > scroll down to "Units Who Can Schedule but Do Not Meet Here for Church", "From Other Stakes", click on "Add other units".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”