General Calendar Administration

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tac0_5

Re: General Calendar Administration

Post by tac0_5 »

Can i add our stake high council assigned to our ward to our custom calender as a viewer so he can see our meeting schedule for bishopric and ward council?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think you're limited to members of your unit. You can't grant outsiders access to the public calendars, and I don't know as you'd find anyone outside of the unit for adding them as viewers of private calendars.

I know the stake presidency can see ward calendars, but I don't know as that extends to the high council.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ansonbentley

Post by ansonbentley »

I have tried all of the above and cannot seem to find someone who knows how to turn the access on for me? Not sure what to do from here? I have spoken to relevant ward and stake leaders to no avail. However, my 1st councillor has full access. Strange.

Return to “Calendar”