Cant Access Calendar on Chrome Book

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
JoetoRyan

Cant Access Calendar on Chrome Book

Post by JoetoRyan »

About A week ago My Wife who is the building scheduler stopped being able to access Calendar on her chrome book. I tried on my own Chrome book today and it will also not access the calendar. Just get a blank page after the site thinks for a long time. Worked just fine last week on both.

We can still both access the calendar from our phones or laptops. Seems to only be a chrome book issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cant Access Calendar on Chrome Book

Post by russellhltn »

I would suggest going in and deleting all cookies/site information associated with ChurchOfJesusChrist.org. I've had to do that each time, on each machine when they update the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

Also, it seems like with the most recent release of Chrome that this problem has gone away for most. If you are still seeing it, check your version. Also, seems like we see this with people who leave their browsers open for multiple days. We think all this is related to a new authentication system that was implemented several months ago and development is still working on what is likely the true cause.
gould.paul.l@gmail.com

Post by gould.paul.l@gmail.com »

"deleting all cookies/site information associated with ChurchOfJesusChrist.org"

Worked for me, running Chrome on a laptop (not Chromebook).

Return to “Calendar”