Half of ward calendars disappeared

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
andrewtwigg

Half of ward calendars disappeared

Postby andrewtwigg » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:53 am

So yesterday most of our ward calendars have just disappeared from the calendar website. They have been deleted somehow and no one in the bishopric has touched them.
They aren’t hidden or anything like that. When you go into manage calendars they just aren’t there anymore.
Which is slightly annoying as we have a young men’s, young women’s, Sunday school, relief society calendar each with their own meetings and activities which included all the zoom details in. They are all completely gone.
I am on the bishopric so have admin rights. Clerk and bishop have both check and same thing.
Any thoughts?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Half of ward calendars disappeared

Postby russellhltn » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:54 am

andrewtwigg wrote:They aren’t hidden or anything like that. When you go into manage calendars they just aren’t there anymore.

Unless you see a bunch of "me too" posts, I'd assume it was someone with admin rights in your ward. You can look under "Administrators" for the complete list.

While it seems unlikely, it's possible that someone let their small child play with the computer while they were logged in. Or the cat walked across the keyboard. It might be worth a phone call to support to see what can be done. I don't know as you can get your calendar back, but you might be able to find out whose account did it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”