Private calendars have changed

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RBeatse

Private calendars have changed

Post by RBeatse »

Our Stake has a Private calendar (that I am one of the only editors on) where we put events like weddings, funerals, luncheons, etc. As of sometime in the last week, I no longer see that calendar on the list of Stake calendars. Since it doesn’t show up, all of the calendar entries no longer show as a single color…instead they are following the colors of the building where they are happening.

I can add new items to the calendar so I know that I have access to the calendar (also, when I check settings of the calendar, I am listed). If it helps, in this particular case, I am added by name and not by calling as an editor.

Not only was it listed on the left panel in the past, but they used to be all the same color and I could change the color.

Thoughts?
Attachments
A324F7FB-C16E-4C0F-AFDA-FA9BB7FFDC5A.jpeg
(1.31 MiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Private calendars have changed

Post by russellhltn »

On the left, near the top, click on "choose calendars". I think that calendar somehow got turned off. When turned off, you won't see it listed on the left.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RBeatse

Re: Private calendars have changed

Post by RBeatse »

That was it! Somehow the Private calendars got turned off. It certainly wasn’t done by me so something must have happened in an upgrade.

Thanks!

Return to “Calendar”