Calendar printing extra month

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
drepouille

Calendar printing extra month

Post by drepouille »

This may be by design, but whenever I print from the calendar, I get an extra month. I've tried printing the current month only, as well as a range of future months. At first I thought it was because a multi-day event spanned the end of the last month I selected, but that is not true.
Thanks,
Dana
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

drepouille wrote:This may be by design, but whenever I print from the calendar, I get an extra month. I've tried printing the current month only, as well as a range of future months. At first I thought it was because a multi-day event spanned the end of the last month I selected, but that is not true.

This is a time zone problem that has been mentioned multiple times; see, for example, this post.

From the fact that you are mentioning an extra month at the end, I can conclude that you live in a time zone east of Mountain Time (of course, my extensive knowledge of US geography leads me to conclude that Nebraska is east of the Mountain Time Zone, but that would be too easy :) ). People in Pacific Time get an extra month on the front.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”