My records have been misplaced and I cant locate them or my membership number. Please help

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
suzyqbterri2

My records have been misplaced and I cant locate them or my membership number. Please help

Postby suzyqbterri2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:18 pm

I moved around a bit after i got baptised because i lost my house. Somehow in all the confusion of where i was going to be my records seemed to be nowhere to be found. I also need my membership number to access the ward clerk of the church i was baptised in , in kuna. I havnt had a place to call home for some time until now and would like to have my records sent to my new ward. Any bit of direction from someone would be most appreciated. Thank you so much. God bless everyone. Stay well.

Sister Terri Chappell

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: My records have been misplaced and I cant locate them or my membership number. Please help

Postby scgallafent » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Contact the ward clerk of your new ward. He can request the records using your name and birth date.

suzyqbterri2

Re: My records have been misplaced and I cant locate them or my membership number. Please help

Postby suzyqbterri2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:29 pm

Thank you so much. God Bless

Return to “Directory”