any known ways to efficiently print a ward directory?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mevans

Re: any known ways to efficiently print a ward directory?

Post by mevans »

russellhltn wrote:Presumably one of he major reasons for printing it is to hand out to someone who isn't "connected". If printed by someone in a leadership position, it will include individuals whose privacy setting should hide them from the general membership.
I found a new reason that a printed directory is useful: when the church implements a new authentication system that doesn't work and you have no way to get in to the online directory anymore. I'll have to try the Member Tools mobile app and see if that's still working.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: any known ways to efficiently print a ward directory?

Post by rmrichesjr »

mevans wrote:I found a new reason that a printed directory is useful: when the church implements a new authentication system that doesn't work and you have no way to get in to the online directory anymore. I'll have to try the Member Tools mobile app and see if that's still working.
In some ways, paper is the ultimate backup. (However, there is some debate between papyrus vs. clay tablets.)

Best of luck with the authentication system. I hear deleting all cookies is sometimes/often helpful.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”