ward directory and ward map

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: ward directory and ward map

Post by russellhltn »

Wattsuk wrote:
crisbay wrote:how do i print each ward map
You can download them from CDOL.
I think CDOL is just the map and boundaries, no "push-pins" indicating where members live.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Wattsuk

Post by Wattsuk »

Yes, that's true. I jumped to the assumption that he wanted boundaries only as he wanted multiple wards.
gagnonk

Post by gagnonk »

I keep on getting this error saying "Internal Server Error" when I am trying to get on Ward Directory & Map for my Ward. How do I correct this?

Karen Gagnon
Piedmont Ward, Marietta Ga Stake
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

gagnonk wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 pm I keep on getting this error saying "Internal Server Error" when I am trying to get on Ward Directory & Map for my Ward. How do I correct this?
There's a (small) chance that clearing your browser cache and deleting relevant cookies might help. Other than that, sometimes the servers have difficulties for a short while. If the problem persists, you could use the Feedback button/link. (Stating up front that you cleared cache and deleted cookies will bypass that first automatic response.)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gagnonk wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 pm I keep on getting this error saying "Internal Server Error" when I am trying to get on Ward Directory & Map for my Ward. How do I correct this?
I suggest you try the following:
  • Use incognito/private mode. Many church webpages have cookie issues.
  • Make sure your account has your MRN connected with it.
  • Contact your clerk to make sure your records are in the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gefish46

Post by gefish46 »

I can log into my donations, Family Search; I can not log into my Ward Information. Can someone help me? I have tried the Church Help and I do not get any response!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

gefish46 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:56 pm I can log into my donations, Family Search; I can not log into my Ward Information. Can someone help me? I have tried the Church Help and I do not get any response!
Have you moved recently? Is your membership record in your ward?
If you have moved, contact your ward clerk to see if your record has been moved into the new ward
If you have not moved, contact your ward clerk to see if your record is still in your ward.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

gefish46 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:56 pm I can log into my donations, Family Search; I can not log into my Ward Information. Can someone help me? I have tried the Church Help and I do not get any response!
Being able to see your donations verifies your MRN is attached to your Church Account. Not being able to see any ward information (directory, calendar, etc.) would mean your membership record is not in a ward, or at least not in the ward where you think it should be. If you know who your ward/branch clerk or membership clerk is, please contact him to move your record where it should be. Otherwise, please use the Meetinghouse Locator ( https://maps.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng ) to find the ward/branch where you live and call the bishop or branch president.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Your MRN is attached to a different account than you used to post here. You'll need to use that one to log into your ward information. If you've been paying your tithing using this one (gefish46) then you'll want to work the GSD (get the phone number from your ward clerk) to merge the two accounts.
gagnonk

Post by gagnonk »

What is a CDOL ?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”