Unable to change profile picture

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
diazl

Unable to change profile picture

Post by diazl »

Unable to change profile pictures it is so annoying
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to change profile picture

Post by rmrichesjr »

By "profile picture", do you mean the photo that is displayed in the ward directory? If so, please keep in mind that there is an approval process that new photos need to go through. One of your ward leaders will need to approve the updated photo before it can be seen by anyone else. There _might_ also be a delay after the ward leader approves it. Please check with your ward clerk.
markdavidson78

Post by markdavidson78 »

When I attempt to update my photo through the app, it asks me to indicate that the photo meets the standards, and I do so. However, I just get a message telling me that the photo can't be updated right now. I remember in the past getting a message telling me that the photo had to be approved, indicating that the upload was successful, but that I would have to wait. I'm pretty sure that what I'm getting now is an error, and the photo isn't being uploaded. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I suggest trying to upload it through the ward directory and map website to see if you are successful there or if you get a similar errors. Historically, there have been occasional problems with uploads, so it might clear up later, too.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”