ward directory is blank

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: ward directory is blank

Post by rmrichesjr »

There's a _chance_ that deleting cookies and clearing cache in the Explorer might help. I use only Firefox, so I don't know details of how to delete cookies or clear cache in Explorer.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Personally, I'd avoid Explorer. It's quite dated and not really secure. It exists mostly to support enterprises who are running old web applications.

I can suggest (in alphabetical order): Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Safari on a PC is also outdated and should be avoided.

I believe the developers tend to target Chrome as it has a large "market share". The most recent version of Edge uses the Chrome engine so it should work well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Don't use Internet Explorer unless the site you're running requires it. In an article titled "The perils of using Internet Explorer as your default browser," one of Microsoft's manager who specializes in cybersecurity said "You see, Internet Explorer is a compatibility solution. We’re not supporting new web standards for it and, while many sites work fine, developers by and large just aren’t testing for Internet Explorer these days. They’re testing on modern browsers."

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”