Not receiving emails from Bishopric or Elders Quorum

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ccalderon

Not receiving emails from Bishopric or Elders Quorum

Post by ccalderon »

I do not receive the group emails that are sent out by the Bishopric or the Elders Quorum. The rest of my family does. I have all email subscriptions selected. Can anyone advise what else I can do to start receiving the group emails sent using the Directory?

Thanking you in advance.
drepouille

Re: Not receiving emails from Bishopric or Elders Quorum

Post by drepouille »

Your correct email address must be listed as your "Individual E-mail" on your membership record. Even then, your ISP may be blocking the messages.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Not receiving emails from Bishopric or Elders Quorum

Post by russellhltn »

I notice from your profile that you're using a "byu.net" address. A number of people have complained that they are not receiving church emails sent to that domain. I'm not sure of the details, but it's been several months without resolution.

I'd suggest changing your individual email to something more direct. I would avoid emails supplied by your ISP as you can lose them if you move or switch providers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”