Ministering Assignments Deleted

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ministering Assignments Deleted

Post by jdlessley »

scgallafent wrote:
jdlessley wrote:
  1. Click the Start Over button.
  2. Do not make any new assignments, or remove the ones you make so there are no assignments showing.
  3. Click the Show Changes button.
  4. Then click the Publish Assignments button.
I'm not following. If I click the Start Over button, I get a prompt to start over or cancel. Once I click the second Start Over button, the Show Changes button isn't visible.
I now can't replicate the sequence as I did last night and get to step two because the Start Over button does just as it is suppose to do now and start back at the point before any changes were made or with no data (if that is what was being displayed on the Proposed Assignments page at the start). Without any changes having been made the Show Changes button is not available. For some reason when another leader had made some changes and had clicked the Review and Publish button I was able to go through step 3 and end up with no data before clicking the Publish Assignments button in step 4.

I was doing last night what I thought someone not familiar with the Ministering > Proposed Assignments page would do and then try to clean up their changes. Those steps did result in no data just before step 4.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

russellhltn wrote:
TerrySackett wrote:I realized that most of my posts were under my old user name “SRwardclerk”. I changed it after I was released. Well, the SR (Stewart Ranch) ward was dissolved, and so was my calling.
You've been re-united with your old posts. This badge is occasionally good for something.
Thank you very much! :D I appreciate you taking the time to do that. Sorry I didn't know about it sooner, or I would have responded more promptly.
Terry Sackett
2nd Counselor, Bishopric
Desert Inn Ward
Las Vegas Nevada East Stake
Ibig3

Post by Ibig3 »

Yes, because when you click the Start Over button, it literally erases all assignments, including the ones you just made. I'm looking for a restore function as well since we don't know how we lost everybody who was assigned, the Bishop had nothing to approve.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”