Patriarchal Blessings Report

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
martensd

Patriarchal Blessings Report

Post by martensd »

Hello, is there a way to report which members (especially youth) still need to receive their Patriarchal Blessings? Or alternatively, which member have received them?

Thanks in advance.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Patriarchal Blessings Report

Post by lajackson »

I am not aware of any way to do this, other than through regular interviews between members of the bishopric and the youth.

It never hurts to have a good fireside on the subject, or a discussion while teaching the youth, or a talk in sacrament meeting. And it is suggested that anyone who receives a mission call receive their patriarchal blessing before they serve.

There is certainly no reason to wait until then, of course, but I do not believe a list is available to show who has or has not received a blessing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I've never seen that recorded on the membership record, so I think your going to have to ask the member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ajbillyard

Post by ajbillyard »

One workaround I discovered is to go into the PB system and attempt to create a new PB recommend for each of your youth. If a PB has been given previously, it will show there.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ajbillyard wrote:One workaround I discovered is to go into the PB system and attempt to create a new PB recommend for each of your youth. If a PB has been given previously, it will show there.
That may work for the youth due to their young age (any PB would be in the system), but isn't going to be reliable as you start getting into older members as theirs may or may not be in the system if they have one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”