Ward Council Members and Presidencies Now Have Access to LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward Council Members and Presidencies Now Have Access to LCR

Post by russellhltn »

CynthiaSuzanne wrote:Note also, when under my wife's credentials I can't see any contact info that has been set as private in the directory, but that info is still accessible via the Member List.
I suspect that's because the Directory hasn't been updated to reflect the revised access levels. I'd expect that the next time the directory system code is updated, that will change.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CynthiaSuzanne

Post by CynthiaSuzanne »

Thanks to the both of you for the quick feedback.

I just realized that I'm still logged in under my wife's credentials, so my user name is not correctly listed (it's Greggo).

I'll be careful not to make that mistake in the future.
alimamy70

Post by alimamy70 »

Access to membership records in Thunderhill Branch Kissy sierra Leone.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

alimamy70 wrote:Access to membership records in Thunderhill Branch Kissy sierra Leone.
Access to membership records is still restricted to bishops/branch presidents and certain clerks. Other members of the ward or branch council will not see this information.

Also, if you feel you should have access and do not, you should contact your area office for local unit support. No one here at this Forum is able to assist you in granting access. This is a user-to-user forum for discussion and sharing ideas.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Access to LCR is by holding a standard calling that grants access. There is no customization. There is no access for custom callings.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jennieklumker

Primary Teacher Access

Post by jennieklumker »

It would be great if Primary teachers could access their individual class lists. I want to see if my roster is current and, also, check birth dates for each child.
johnshaw

Re: Primary Teacher Access

Post by johnshaw »

jennieklumker wrote:It would be great if Primary teachers could access their individual class lists. I want to see if my roster is current and, also, check birth dates for each child.
This is a purpose of the 'List' function in LDS Tools (creating a solution like you suggest is just not necessary and is very complex on the back-end), and frankly, it isn't your responsibility to make sure the lists are correct, that is the presidency's role - If you have concerns about your class list contact the Secretary in the Primary Presidency.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”